-

-
-

Sunday, January 20, 2019

This is for you.

I’m glad to have embarked on this spiritual journey with you.
Of contracts, and deep and meaningful talks.
Had it not made me a better person, then it makes me want to be a better version of myself.
The struggles and battles we have fighting our inner selves.
Alongside our friendship for His sake.
I hope will be made enough proof,
To secure our seats in 'The Good Place'.

Lastly, if you don't see me in جنَّة, please remember the times we went to classes together, the times we motivated each other to do good, the times we met up to get our weekly social and 'food for the soul' intake... and help put in a good word for me to end up with you in the place we are all striving to be at.

So, this is for you my dear friend.
Disclaimer: drafted this 3 months ago, but the feelings are still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment