-

-
-

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

"Eh did i tell you? Last semester Lauren texted Salmah asking her to join Christianity. She explained stuff abt christian all that and said that she really cared abt Salmah and wanted her to be... safe."

Thoughts of surprise and astonishment filled my mind but the thought that lingered the most was the fact that she was brave enough to approach and share with others about her religion. Yes, i'm calling her brave. Coming to my end of three years in poly i doubt ive approached anyone regarding islam and shared with them the true beauty of islam, let alone have i made any difference in anyone's life. 

Sungguh malu. :/

I truly salute those people, especially youth da'ies, who are brave (to me) enough to make an effort in giving da'wah. Coming from a madrasah background, being in poly right now allows me the perfect opportunity to actually contribute something. To me, EVERYONE deserves a chance to hear the TRUTH about Islam. And ofcourse who else are they going to hear it from except from us muslims?


3 comments:

  1. I have the same thoughts too. we are only left with 2 more months plus. we can do something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha yesyes i know its you. Yeaaap few more days left till we graduate )': but its haaard hais :/

      Delete